Thank you Heidee for helping me get back to blogging. And because of that, though I won’t fully comply with the rules of this meme, I will attempt to answer the 11 questions you posted. Haha. 🙂
- What was your first ever memory?
Hmmm. Now this is hard. My first few memories would probably be here in our house. We moved here when I was ~1 year old from our old place in Tondo, Manila. I remember our old room, our old garden here, and all the renovations done with this house.
- Who is your idol and why?
This is a hard question as well! (H, why??? Hahahaha!) I’ll always be a fan of well-rounded individuals, but in terms of having an idol…hmmm….can I get back to this question someday? Haha
- What is your favorite year and why?
So far, it would be 2011, the year I traveled with my sister to my dream city – Rome. While having coffee in one of the quaint shops in Italy, my sister told me one heartwarming statement I’ll never forget. She said “Who would have thought that one day, we’ll be having coffee together here in Rome?”. This is big for us since we are not from a rich family. And yes, it made me realize that dreams do come true.
- What is the title of your favorite book or movie?
“The Count of Monte Cristo” by Alexandre Dumas will always be my favorite book.
- If you could be somebody else for a day, who would you pick? It can be anyone alive or dead, real or fictitious.
If I would be given a chance to exchange lives with anyone right now, it would be with Victoria Beckham or Olivia Palermo. 😛 Hahaha.
- Can you point me to the best blog you ever wrote, or at least one that you think I should read?
I’ve switched blogs a few times already, and I’ve kept most of my original blog’s posts private (because you know, they’re all whiny teenage angst posts). Haha! Also, I rarely write something with “content”, so I don’t think I ever had a post I can consider the best. 😛
- What was the best birthday present you ever received?
My HK/Europe vacation last 2011!
- Name three things you can’t live without.
Material things? My phone, chocolates, coffee.
- If you could turn back time, what would you do differently?
Personally? I’d probably be more health-conscious while I was younger. But overall, I think it’s unhealthy to look back and imagine things you could have done differently. I say acknowledge those mistakes and do the best to change them with the present.
- If a genie appeared in front of you and asked you to make one wish, what would it be?
World Peace. Cliche, but again, I’m serious with this answer.
- Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Tinatanong pa ba yan? Eh di si Piolo Pascual